Monday, October 6, 2008

Sisters Get Away Weekend

A Few weekends ago I flew into SLC and met up with my mom, Cherry and Emily.
Then ALL the sisters in MY family (Cherry, Me, Emily, Lydia & Stephanie) and My Mom and Most of her SISTERS (Kathy, Mom, LeeLee & Stevie) as well as some of my cousins (Jen, Misty, Julie & Jackie) well all met up at my Grandpa Sanders Cabin in Midway, Utah. It was so much fun.

We Talked, Laughed, Cried,



we danced, and slept


we caught up on our Celeb Gossip... and we exercised (Emily and I ran about 5 miles) and the other girls did a good long walk around the neighborhood.
I Love my family. It is so sad for me to NOT have any of my sisters or mom living close by.
I really look forward to anytime we can spend together.
My cousins are so much like sisters to me (and all us Allen Girls) It has been so much fun over the years to have such a fun extended family . . . that you just connect with and LOVE to spend time with.
My mom has AMAZING sisters too. . . They all have such great qualities and I hope I can be more like them.
Cherry and I went shopping at the Outlets in Park City and ran into another cousin (from my dad's side) Mela and her Fiance. What a small world.
We came back to Lydia's House in Spanish Fork and hung out had cheese fondue and enjoyed the last night together. Sunday Morning we got ready and all headed our seperate ways...
It was a FUN weekend.. SO good to see all the girls in my family. Honestly I have the BEST SISTERS EVER. I can't wait till Thanksgiving when we can all be together again.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
p.s. CELS. . . these are pretty much all the pictures I took. If you dont like the quality of them from the site.. let me know I can email them to you guys.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

what a good looking family!! bunch of hotties!!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow Dawn- your sisters/mama/cousins are all so pretty! No wonder where you get your good looks from...! :)

Emily R said...

ok, so, i think i win the award for the most awkward looking person in all pictures. i want video of the thriller dance. ;)