Monday, October 6, 2008

Hair Cut

I have the LONGEST THICKEST HARD TO DO HAIR ever.. While I complain and complain.... I know I am blessed to have such a FULL HEAD of hair while some have thin or even no hair. but this is MY BLOG.. and I can go on about MY PROBLEMS.. Like.. My HAIR!! I hate it. I hate doing it, I hate straightening it. I hate how heavy it is, I hate the few gross course curly hairs and gray hairs, I have never colored my hair, wouldn't know what color to go to. I am just BORING.. I KNOW I have needed it cut for a while (I usually only do this like once a year, prob why it is so long in the first place)

Well... Here is the best I could find for a before shot.. Long, gross ends, with my head straight on.. it was down to my belt..

This morning I saw my good friend Natalie Hall.. Who is my favorite person to attack my hair problem. She understands ME but mostly.. she understands Chad (and his obsession with LONG Hair). Chad is pickier than I am with my hair. I told her to chop it.. to do whatever she wanted. and she was so excited because she loves doing hair. CRAZY I TELL YOU!! Well.. She chopped away.. I think between 6 and 8 inches. Gave me Layers, and I think my head is 5 lbs lighter...NOW my hair falls just below my bra line.


Thanks Natalie... You are the best. It was so good to see you.. (and your parents and sister) You are amazing. I miss having you live across the street. Hope to see you soon... WAY before my next hair cut in Oct 2009 !!

12 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

it looks great!

Natalie Hall said...

I loved cutting off your GORGEOUS hair! So wonderful to hang out today... Hope the man of the house approves..

Unknown said...

Looking good, Dawn! I love the new look.

Sarah Mickalson said...

I love it! i so regret cutting my hair!

Marianne said...

hOtTie, you look great no matter what but i do like the new hair :) and im LOVING your new pic of heaven of hte kids. who took it, sooo freakin cute :)

Emily R said...

looks great dawn!!! wtg natalie! beautimus

Jennifer said...

you have such hot sexy hair! i love it. love the new style!!

Natalie Hall said...

Darling, will you email me the photos for my little hair book...

Mary Davis said...

Dawn, I'm tagging you to tell 6 quirky things about yourself on your blog. See mine for details. I love the hair! Mary

ashley said...

LOVE love your hair! Natalie is awesome!

campmom said...

Your hair is gorgeous! You always look beautiful.
Sandie

Mike and Shannon said...

Hot Mama! I can't wait for the party. Ive already started getting my good neighbors ready so they will block the day out on their calendar. Thanks for being amazing.