Sunday, October 19, 2008

Crazy October

October is ALWAYS a CRAZY CRAZY month for us.. This picture is of all the October Birthday's from the HOWEY FAMILY...
Paris' on Sept 29th
Martin's on Oct 6th
Mican's on the 9th
Lochlin on the 17th
Chad on the 18th
Lawsen on the 20th
and Ashlyn on the 21st
It seems that there is something going on all the time, not to mention it is the start of the crazy holiday season with Halloween coming up, getting ready for Thanksgiving and Christmas
AAAHH...
I always seem to stress out this month. PLUS now I have STINKY ENGLISH 102 that I totally suck at. I don't like to write. But I am going to get through this semester...


I honestly feel like I am the LUCKIEST girl in the WORLD...
I have been lucky enough to marry my Best Friend.
I LOVE every minute I spend with Chad,
He makes me laugh,
He makes me happy,
He is so encouraging and supportive,

He is such a good Husband, Father and Friend.
I am sure if you have spent any time at all around me you know how much I love Chad.
I love to tell the world how SUPER HOT and SEXY I think he is.
I love his quirks like that he using analogies and being OCD.
I LOVE MY HUSBAND and I HOPE HE HAS A GREAT BIRTHDAY!!

5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

that is so sweet! now cade is going to expect a good post about him.

Tiffany said...

So Cute!! I love it! Ty's is in the works...his birthday is in 3 weeks!! Hope everyone had a great birthday!!

Jennifer said...

what a fun tribute to your cute husband! Happy Birthday Chad!!

GregHansenfam said...

I heard all about Loch's birthday party from Steph. Even though it is a busy month for birthdays, you seem to make it so special for each one. :)

MaMaMaMandy said...

Wow...and I thought my October was busy! Yikes girl! Let me know if there is anything I can do!! You and Chad make a fab couple!