Saturday, October 11, 2008

Halloween Party

So when I got put in as the Activity's Chair I have been so excited to start doing all the fun Holiday Parties.. SO here we go..
The Halloween Party is coming up.. For all the WARD-O's or anyone else who'd like to come.. PLEASE DO!! Pass along the info, and Make sure to invite all the neighbors I will have fliers for handing out at church tomorrow. Or you can print off this picture and hand it out to your neighbors.
I am passing out SIGN-UP's at church for Soup or Chili, Rolls, and Cupcakes (for the Cake Walk)!!


Let me know if you have any questions...

5 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute Dawn!

Lindsey Jayne said...

Dawn! Cute invitation... and cute blog! You're now on my stalking list...!

Marci McLain said...

Super cute flyer! I am excited to hear that we are doing something. I was beginning to worry. I know it is hard to decide if it should be on halloween or not! This is perfect!! Can't wait!

Jennifer said...

You'll have to let me know how it goes. The flyer looks so awesome!! I wish I still had some of that ambition like I did my first year to make cute flyers like that.

Susan said...

The kids really want to go to the "old trunk-or-treat," so we will be there at least for a little while. One question: Is it a trunk-or-treat? Should we bring candy? Anything else we can bring to help out?