Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's Magic!!!

Ok so i have been CURSED with the grossest, driest, cracked, dry ugly feet. . . Chad gets mad when my feet touch him at night because he says they scratch him. So I try all products, I file I scrub, I soak, I lather with vasoline, with different loations. Well I FOUND IT!!! the Miricle Cream that works. I was wondering Walmart . . . I love to waste time looking at isles in the health section and the craft section . . . Well I found this cream last week. . . I think it was the best $4.00 I have ever spent. I have used it maybe 5 nights off and on for about a week coating it on my heals and wearing socks along with a good scrub with a file in the shower in the morning. My feet actually look like girl feet now. I seriously can't believe the difference. SO... I am going to be a strong advocate for this Flexitol Heel Balm and it's powerful 25% urea based ingredient that nourishes the skin. This comprehensive formula increases the skin's natural renewal process, speeding exfoliation of itchy, over-dry skin at the surface. Urea breaks down hardened, callused skin and eliminates cracks and fissures. BUY IT!!! USE IT!!! esp if you have gross feet like mine used to be like.. NOW i just have to figure out how to make my elbows soft!!! Maybe I will try this cream on them? Any other suggestions???

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

yeah, I have a suggestion....you should be the new spokes woman for the cream! You are so funny. You've sold me! I'm actually going to walmart later today to pick up some miracle allergy medicine of my own that is super cheap on top of it all. So I'll have to get some of that feet cream while I'm there ;)

Alisse Baldwin said...

Ok, I am laughing out loud because Scott gets so mad when my heels scratch him too! Now I know I'm not the only one... PLUS... we now have a cure?! That's great! I'm going to buy it in like an hour. Thanks for the tip!!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I have got the Allen feet and will be buying this for sure! I am always looking for a good cure :) BTW I LOVE your new blog title. So cute!

Emily R said...

you are so cute! bring it to hawaii!!! lets do pedicures every night! i am SOOOOO EXICTED TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!

GregHansenfam said...

Love the tip! I think you should mail it to everyone you think needs it! I of course won't need it because I will be buying the product on my next trip to Walmart. Great Christmas gift too. Do you think people will get offended??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.