Monday, May 21, 2007

Me Me - TWO

OK So here it goes... Info You probably already knew or Probably DONT want to know.

Two Names I Go by: Mom, Shmoopy

Two Things I am Wearing Right Now: Yesterday's Makeup (it is 6 am), socks

Two Things I Want (or have) in a Relationship: LOVE (HAVE this), LAUGHTER

Two of My Favorite Things to do: Waste time on the computer, ummmmm and bake? (but NOT clean up the mess)


Things I Want Very Badly At The Moment: to find cheap tickets to Hawaii for the Summer, to sleep in a little bit more (Irelyn woke up poopy a little bit ago)

Two pets I have: JUST TWO... I think i have 5 .... Chad, Loch, Brae, Ash and Irelyn... My kids are kinda upset because i am so alergic to DOGS and they want one SOOOOO BAD...

Two things I did last night: Went over to Chad's Parents for his mom's Birthday (see the tinkerbell cake below), and watched 4 episodes of 24 (Chad and I have gotten so far behind. we are ready for the season finale tonight)

Two things I ate today: I havent eaten anything yet but the first two things I will eat... a Yoplait Yogart and a scrambled egg.

Two people I just talked to last: Cherry (Our Prayers are with her today), and Chad

Two Things I'm doing tomorrow: Laundry, and Clean the bathrooms

Two longest car rides: Back when I was a Jr. in HS.. I drove with Mom, Cherry, and Erin Berte from NJ to AZ... IT WAS SO MUCH FUN but, LONG and MY BUTT HURT SO BAD!!!, and probably just a trip to UT. Not that bad.

Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas (I love the smell, the decorations, the music) and Halloween (I love that my kids get so excited to pick out what they want to dress up like and to see their excitment running from door to door..I just love it)

Two favorite beverages: Water, and Sam's Choice Carbinated Waters

So go ahead copy and paste this and do your own....I would love to read yours!

4 comments:

Emily R said...

cute dawn... i love reading these!

The Farnsworth Family said...

So fun! This just makes me miss you. I will have to do this on my blog too!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Dawn!

I was so excited to see a comment from someone OTHER than my sisters on my blog. Awesome- now I have yours, plus your list of friends/family's blogs that I can look at and be inspired from! :)

I want to come to an Iron Chef party- so keep inviting us, and maybe one of these times we'll be free!

Braeden is the most handsome little boy, by the way. We love having him in class!

Alisse Baldwin

Heather said...

Hey Dawn! I figured it out! My friend from High School, Amber Whiting, knows Stephanie Farnsworth from a previous ward or something. Small World isn't it!!
Heather