Saturday, May 26, 2007

ME ME - "Dawn Needs"

I have noticed one floating around in blogspace recently that caught my interest.
You do a google search for “(insert your name here) needs” and list the top five results of your search.
Well, in a fit of boredom, I searched for “dawn needs”…and the results I got made me laugh so hard, I cried.

Dawn Needs a Tripod. You can see why.
Don’t know why I need a tripod, unless my destiny is to be a filmmaker.. Alas.. That’s it.. I know my destiny now..

Dawn needs a headcount before Thursday of this week so sign up quick!
I am trying to figure out what I need a head count for. But maybe of who will be joining me for the next Iron Chef Party sometime in July when I get back from HAWAII!!!

Dawn needs to get over herself.
Well… I am sure you all agree…

Dawn needs to know where she came from.
I am proud to let you all know that I came from under a rock. My alien parents left me there to be found so I could be raised in a human family and I could grow up amongst them and start breading … to make more aliens to take over Earth. Now that you all know I MUST BEAM YOU TO MARS!!

Dawn needs hair to hang over her right eye.
I don’t know why I need it over my right eye.. I know I did a hair style like this back in 9th grade with beautiful bangs hanging over my eye.. but I believe I did it over my left eye.. I guess I will be brave and try it again but this time over my right eye..

Dawn needs to be on TV land.
I don’t know why TV Land.. maybe they have a game show where I will be able to win MILLIONS of dollars.

Dawn needs a MIRACLE.
There you go.. I will take the miracle of being on TV Land so I can win the MILLIONS of dollars.

Dawn needs some man on man action!
Hummmm… I don’t know why I would need that.. That kinda creaps me out. Unless.. I know.. I am going to be watching Ultimate Fighting later today.. can that count as the man on man action I need???

Dawn needs some new friends
Ok I must need new friends.. because I was only supposed to do 5 of these and the current friend (the computer) wont let me stop looking up what I need. Aaaaahhhhh…

Dawn needs to get out of the house.
Again….. I am totally needing this. I’d take a date or anything to get me away from this dang computer that wont let me leave…

Dawn Needs Help!
Ok this must be the end.. I do need help. I need help in lots of ways. I need help cleaning my house, I need help putting away the laundry, I need help..
So help me dang it … stop reading and HELP ME!!!!!! I must stop this search about what I need.. I TOTALLY NEED HELP..


So there you have it. If you get bored and feel inclined to Google search your own needs, let me know. I can always use a good laugh.

5 comments:

Emily R said...

dawn, you make me laugh
you were the alien? i was the slug found under a rock... what did our parents do to us?
i am glad you had fun doing this!

Dawn said...

I'm chuckling because I found your post by doing the exact same meme. I'm off to finish my Dawn needs post. :-) Nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

Same here. I was prompted by facebook friends to do "Dawn needs", very entertaining. Some of the needs are good ones.

Dawn said...

I wonder if we have the same friends...I'm from Facebook too. Apparently we all still need a Tripod.

Also got: Dawn needs an energetic and fun style to suit her personality. AND Dawn needs to be as mature as Buffy was once....

Okay then. I did find it interesting that not only am I another "Dawn" I also have 4 children- boy, boy, girl, girl. Also, after accusing my husband of being an alien, he asked what made me think he was the alien. maybe he was keeping an eye on me....so many things in common. What a crazy random happenstance!

Unknown said...

I noticed that, for my "Dawn needs" search, your list came second to needing a tripod. I'm not sure what I'd need a tripod, (or third leg) for, but maybe its because I'm not an alien, or something... Or maybe I am... Your list gave me a good chuckle though. I do appreciate wit!