Thursday, May 17, 2007

The STINKY side of Motherhood!!!

My night/morning has been so eventfull... Chad and I woke up at 12.45 to Ashlyn PUKING all over her bedroom.. her bed was covered, her duvet the entire floor (she had run to the bathroom to finish) So I spend the next several minutes giving Ashlyn a bath, brushing her teach rinsing out her mouth with mouth wash, cleeaning up the bathroom floor, toilet and wall... and chad got the sheets off the bed and sprayed the carpet with cleaner. So I get ashlyn all settled in her bed again and go start a load of STINKY PUKIE bed stuff. . . just as I was climbing back in bed Ashlyn comes into my bedroom complaining that her belly still hurts so we go to the kitchen and get a barf bowl just in the nick of time because she started puking a TON more... AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGHHHHHH.....
So after I clean that up Ashlyn wants to get back into our bed. Figuring we are safe because she has seriously puked up anything that could have been in her stomach i bring her and the barf bowl back to our bed. I lay there... and lay there... and I just can't fall back asleep. So I decide to come out to the couch to fall asleep watching TV. I JUST CAN'T SLEEP. I watch Extra, Inside Edition, Medium, CSI Miami and look at the clock.. I can't believe it is 4:30 AM now. I should be getting out of bed (or off the couch) to go to the gym but decide to FORCE myself to fall asleep. and I end up sleeping for maybe an hour. I wake up to change loads in the laundry, and to Chad pointing out this nice brown spot in our bed with a little brown rock pebble thing. He says "What IS this?" It was right were Ashlyn was sleeping. Well... it doesnt look like puke it MUST be Diareah (and a hershey squirt)
So I rip the sheets off and ad those to the already ENORMOUS amount of laundry I have to do from the night... and as I am sorting through that... I turn behind me and realize that SOMEONE (my guess one of the boys) SOMEONE has PEE'd in the Laundry Room Garbage Can. So after trying to get one of the boys to admit to it and getting no where with it... I go outside to clean it out... I am So frustrated at this point.
Puke, Diareah and Pee all within a few hours... OH... I am not done yet...
so it is now 10 AM Ashlyn has Pooped in 5 different pairs of panties... YES I have decided to be wastefull.. I am refusing to wash anymore.. so all the panties are going into the garbage. Where is the day going to lead us.. What other CRAP can I clean up?

3 comments:

Emily R said...

i love it! what you have to do is keep this story, so when one of your sons or ashlyn or even irelyn has one of those days with their kids or just in life... you can say- now it's your turn!

Emily R said...

ps, where are the recent iron chef party pics???

The Farnsworth Family said...

So sorry Dawn. Those times are seriously the stinky times of motherhood (Literally...both smelly and plain frustrating). I hope your monkeys feel better soon!
Love ya.