Sunday, May 20, 2007

TinkerBell Cake

So I am so sad that i dont have any sisters around to make cakes for but it was Cheryl's Bday and she LOVES TinkerBell so last night i wondered Walmart for a while and decided on this.. It was so much fun to make.. And seriously SOOOOO SIMPLE... i used some cheap beads from the dollar spot for the boarder of the cakes then some little flowers from the craft spot and then these cute tinkerbell fairy dolls. that flower thing on top came with the fairies. Everyone loved it. Thought it was Bought not Made. which made me feel good. Cant wait to do Braeden's Fear Factor one? Any Suggestions.. he wants dirt and worms, I was thinking of printing off the Logo and laminating it for the middle with a bunch of crushed Oreo's shoving some gummy worms maybe some gummy eyeballs... ok so this is only a thought.. I am up for any suggestions.


2 comments:

Emily R said...

what a cool cake!!!
will you come make cakes for me? what can i do to get you out to texas?????

Chad & Dawn Howey said...

provide a job for my hubby...
hey i ran into johnny heap at ashlyn's recital and he is probably moving out to Dallas with his wife.