Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sharing Time for May


I thought I would use my blog to get some help for sharing time in May... The topic is "Each member of my family has a divine role. " I am asking YOU, esp if you are in my ward, to share an example of how a child in your family has shown LOVE for someone else in your family. I want to use these examples in PRIMARY. I thought it would be fun to have some of the primary children hear examples of themselves or their friends.... PLEASE SHARE!!!

EXAMPLE:

Kirk’s little brother Eric was afraid at night, so Kirk helped him say a prayer to feel safe. Then Kirk sang a song to help Eric go to sleep.

or

Kaitlin’s mother had been gone overnight. Kaitlin cut a piece of paper into a heart shape and wrote a message telling her mother how much she loved her. She left the message on her mother’s pillow for her mother to find when she came home.


I KNOW that ALL of our children are doing little things that show LOVE.... I KNOW it is so important for them to realize that we see these little things. . .


You can also email these to me to. . . cdhowey@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

thank you! i will definitely be using this technique to brainwash my kids into helping each other!

{Quellie} said...

It's me again...One thing my kids are good at (knock on wood so I won't jinx myself) is sharing. Quinn had brought a treat home once and Azme scarfed hers down like it was going out of style. When Easton was down to one, he bit it in half and gave Azme a piece. It was really cute.