Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pat's Run


Pat's Run this morning was so much fun... We (Laura Smith, Me, Anna Haught & Megan Merrill) drove down together to ASU. There were like 30,000 people (at least that is what I remember hearing on the speaker) doing the race. It was neat to hear a little bit about Pat Tillman before the run (except the stupid generator for the speakers kept going out) . . . I crossed the finishline of the 4.2 Mile Run at about 37 minutes (I will get the actual time after 4 today) Can't wait for the Next Run. . . Maybe the MAD MUD RUN on Saturday May 3rd! Check out the site to see how much FUN that looks. . .


Official Results
4.5 Miles
Chip Time: 37:00
Overall Place: 2061/7429
Gender Place: 433/3078
Division Place: 206/7552
Pace: 8:49

7 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

so much fun! thanks for getting me in gear; lets do the mud run.

Laura Fuller said...

where did you find your results; i've been looking on patsrun.com and can't find it

the waites said...

Dawn, you are amazing with your running! You would smoke me at any time.

Now how did you get your results? I went to www.patsrun.com did not work.

the waites said...

That comment was left by me, Natalie, not my sister Rachel

Anonymous said...

One time, Dawn. Just one time. It won't happen again!!!

A Secret Admirer of an Awesome Gal!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Go you (and that other running chicas). Love that you are so passionate about this...

Jennifer said...

That is awesome. Your pace is amazing too! Way to go! You look fantastic!