Monday, April 7, 2008

Music

What's on YOUR iPod???



I am trying to find the perfect music for my marathon. . . I am figuring about 4 hours worth to do the 26 miles . . . So what do you listen to while you run? here is some of my list . . . I want more suggestions to add to it PLEASE!!!!



Baba O'Reily by the Who

Take You There by Sean Kingston

Move Along by All American Rejects

Island in the Sun by Weezer

Stonger by Kanye West

Smack That by Akon

Good Life by Kanye West

Stop & Stare by OneRepublic

Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow

Galvanize by the Chemical Brothers

Hypnotized by Plies and Akon

Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado

Play by David Banner

Chop Me Up by Justin Timberlake

The Way I am by Eminem

Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown

My Love by Justin Timberlake

RollOut by Ludacris

Going the Distance by Cake

How Many Words by Blake Lewis

Bump it Up by Ludacris

Back that A$$ Up by Juvenile

Get Your Freak On by Missy Elliott

The Way I Are by Timbaland

Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna

Hips Don't Lie by Shakira

Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake

Cyclone by Baby Bash

Gold Digger by Kanye West

Can't Get You Out of My Heada by Kylie Minogue

Somewhere Only We Know by Keane

Push It by Salt N Pepa

In The Club by 50 Cent



This is only about 2 Hours worth of music so I need MORE!!!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

- It takes 2 by Rob Base
- If you could read my mind by Amber (can't remember the rest of her name)
-New York Groove - Ace Frehley
-Under Pressure - Queen

Marlon & Koya Simpson said...

m.jackson...wanna be startin somethin...you will play it more than once and might even pick up some speed! good luck