Wednesday, April 30, 2008

DAY IN THE LIVE OF ME

NOT THAT ANY ONE ASKED...
But I thought I would give you all a preview into
a DAY IN THE LIVE OF ME....


This morning I woke up at 4:30 so I could head out for a 9 mile run

(I needed to be back by 6 so Chad could leave to go to work). I was a little slow getting out the door (4:50) but I popped 2 Jet Fuel and headed out the door with a full PolarPak FlowJo (LOVE THAT THING) and some PowerBar Gel (Strawberry Bananna Flavor)

Ok so My RUN WAS GREAT!!! Tiffany and I headed down to 32nd Street and Southern then turned around and at that point I figured I could TRY my first Energy Gel. OK so I SERIOUSLY thought I was going to GAG!!! If you haven't had it before it is the texture of SNOT.

And FYI, I HATE Bananna's so I start downing 1.5 oz what had to be the MOST DISCUSTING THING EVER!!! I was holding back the vomit but it went down and the rest of the run I had that gross bananna flavor in my mouth!!! YUCK!!!
Anyways I get home at 5:53... That run went REALLY FAST (come to find out it was only an 8 mile run, but don't worry I have plans to run 4.5 miles tonight so I wasn't to dissapointed) So I get home and Smootch Chad as he walks out the door. AHHH... I LOVE the quiet mornings where I can get things done...

So I started a Load of Laundry

Loaded the Dishwasher
Folded the Load of Towels from the Dryer
Showered and Got Ready!!!
Made 4 Sandwiches Got 4 Kids ready (ok so 3 get dressed all by themselves) but I had to make sure they matched and looked presentable and do their hair.


Made the Boy's Practice Piano
Got 3 kids out the door to get to school by 8 o'clock

Helped in Ashlyn's Classroom from 8 to 9:30

Went to Sprouts to get stuff for a FUN LUNCH with some girls from our ward at Erin Ferguson's Home and Made Chicken Salad Sandwiches to share
Put Irelyn Down for a QUICK nap

Helped Ashlyn with LOTS OF MAKE UP HOMEWORK since she was sick last week and we were gone on Monday to Texas.
I just got back from Lunch and it was a BLAST thanks ERIN for hosting that. For providing such a fun atmosphere for the kids to play and have fun. It was fun to get away for a while. Happy B-day a day late to Tiffany Walker!! Good to meet all the new girls. K.Millecam LOVED the Hooter Hider you pulled out!!! I think every breast feeding mom needs one of those super cute blankets. Ashlyn had a friend come home with her from the Lunch then we headed off to Gymnastics
Loch has CUB Scouts


Then I made dinner
while Loch, Brae and Irelyn were playing outside in their FORT (the inside of the Oleander bushes by my front door)

I need to get my sharing time together and clean my house. BUT... Chad has Young Men's tonight and I feel so happy that Tiffany asked me to watch her CUTE girls so she could go to Young Women's. . . Anyways... I doubt anything more will happen... at least till tomorrow morning.

Ahhh... the list goes on and on...

BUT... we did it all with a GREAT ATTITUDE thanks to the funnest Primary Music CD... EVERYONE should get this... it is so much fun. FUN UNIQUE ways to sing some of the funnest songs. . . Give Said the Little Stream, Ensey Winsey Spider, I am a Child of God, etc.. You will LOVE THIS MUSIC

7 comments:

Emily R said...

busy!!! WOW!!! i do love insideout!
ahhh running... i am impressed. (but you knew that already)

Susan said...

Wow, you're a busy woman!

We love Inside Out at our house. Eric knows one of them, so it's fun to pick his voice out when we listen to the CDs.

Laura Fuller said...

okay that gel stuff sounds really gross; but did it work? if so, i might be up for it.

Tiffany said...

Again...you kill me!! What a day- and thanks again for watching my girls! You are the best and it's so nice I can have a friend to count on- despite this crazy day! I'm so sorry to burden you! It's your turn!!

hornes said...

I am not as energetic as my Dawn but I do believe writting down are schedule makes us realize how crazy life is! I really dont know how we do it but it just works! I wouldn't change it for anything!

Anonymous said...

Dawn you crack me up! I thought I had a crazy life! Glad you found my blog, cause I couldn't find you email and I didn't see you on Sunday. Your a hoot!

Jake Walker said...

Thanks for the b-day wish and for letting Hallie play. We love INSIDEOUT. We only have Primary Colors, want to get the other one. Your blog is great and I amazed at all you do! Good luck with your run.