Sunday, September 14, 2008

Marathon TRAINING

This week I officially start training for the PF Changs Marathon that is January 18th
The training program I am following has me running a little more than 500 miles before then to get ready.

Who else will be running???
Laura Smith - doing the 1/2 marathon
Tiffany Watkins - doing the FULL marathon
Megan Merrill Horne - doing the FULL marathon
Selia Bingham - doing the 1/2 marathon???
ANYONE ELSE???

I was wanting to find some fun run's to do during the training and came across another MAD MUD RUN... I think It would be so much fun... so if anyone thinks it would be fun to run and roll in the mud with me let me know... I would love to get a team together.

In February there is the Ragnar Race and I want to find 12 people to form a team to do that one.. It would be such a blast... and it is only 3 legs of 3-8 miles each. NOT BAD!!!

So anyone wanting to dust off their running shoes and join me in training or on any future run ... LET ME KNOW!!

6 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

count me in! when and where is the mud run?

Natty said...

I would THINK about the half. Let me know what the running schedule is for the full marathon. I could use a little shock to the system!

Emily R said...

if i lived near you... that mad mud run sounds fun though...

Sandi said...

If I wasn't having my baby girl in feb and I wasn't getting bigger by the second I would for sure join you! Well hey- you could always roll me along side you! haha

Jennifer said...

You're a Running ANIMAL!! That is so awesome. As much as I am trying to enjoy my child bearing years I'm REALLY looking forward to my NEW BODY years when all the babies are here and I can stop stressing over my weight! Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I've done a ragnar relay....it was kinda boring, because you have so much down time between runs. You do the first run, and then there's 11 other people to go thru until your next leg. The running part was fine, though. If I do another one, I would want to do an elite team, which is just 6 people. You run more but wouldn't have so much down time. I've also done the mud run and that was pretty fun...