Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Braeden Got Baptized!!!

In August, Braeden got Baptized. It was fun to have so many people from our families there to witness the occasion (even if you couldn't HEAR anything because of how CRAZY it was)!! There were 10 Baptisms that day... So it was a bit of a zoo. But Brae looked so cute in WHITE. . . and His SMILE BEAMED!! I am so glad he made the decision to get baptized to be a member of the Church!

Grandma and Grandpa ALLEN and Uncle Owen
Grandma and Grandpa Howey
Great Grandma and Grandpa Zufelt
Great Grandma Howey (DeBussey)
Great Grandma Allen (Stephenson)
Rexli, Paris, Mican (she brought her 3 day old baby to the baptism and seriously can you believe she looks THIS GOOD!) Shea and Josh

1 comment:

David Senior said...

Dawn,

It is nearly November and I am just now getting around to commenting on your blog. All I can say is you have a beautiful family, congrats on the baptism, and yours is the only blog I have accessed (besides my son Jeff's site) in the last two years (including probably my own).

David Senior