Thursday, July 31, 2008

John Mayer

Oh My Goodness... Seriously the BEST concert EVER.

Tonight Chad and I are just getting back from John's Concert. He was so great. I can't believe how amazing he is on the guitar. His mellow mood and Dave Mathews type songs were the perfect soundtrack to the FUN night. We went with Jeff and Jessica Stillwell (thanks to LiveNation for the VIP seats and Lounge Tickets)

TONIGHTS SET LIST
Bigger Than My Body
Something's Missing
I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You)
Good Love is On the Way
Ain't Nobody's Bizness
Untitled into Free Falling
Belief
Stitched Up
No Such Thing
Waiting on the World to Change
Vultures
Say

Encore
Neon
Crossroads
Sweet Child O'Mine
Gravity

It was so nice.. . He sang Happy Birthday to me in his Encore. He said it was for his band member who's Birthday was today But I know it really was for me. It was great to hear him rock out on the guitar. then bust out into Sweet Child O'Mine. It put me back into my younger years maybe like 7th grade?? THANKS JOHN for remembering my 31st Bday!!

The Opening Acts were Brett Dennen and Colbie Caillat. Both were also Great to listen to!

Anyone still able to make it to see John Mayer on the rest of his tour should make the effort. It was FABULOUS!

So JEFF STILLWELL... You are now officially on my blog... I hope this makes you happy.

Jeff Likes Long walks on the beach, and snuggling up to read romance novels, ocasionally Jeff loves to jam out to any RAP MUSIC and would give anything to move up to Utah.

Jeff and Jessica have been our friends for YEARS!!

Thanks guys for letting us join you at the concert.

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Love the pictures, little Hottie! You are so right about the wife beater- sorry you had to witness that!

Laura Fuller said...

Happy Birthday! Glad John remembered

GregHansenfam said...

Sounds like so much fun! It looks like you had great seats too!! Happy Birthday!!1

Jennifer said...

what a blast! I really wanted to hear him when he was here a few weeks ago. Looks like you guys had so much fun at his concert too.

Alisha and Josh said...

Lucky kids!! I love John..one of my favs & Happy Birthday-sounds like you had a good one!!

Stacey said...

What a great date night for your B-day! So fun to go out with good friends, be away from the kids and look like a million bucks!

The Farnsworth Family said...

So glad you guys got to party :) The concert sounded amazing. Next time Dave and I will join you for sure! You guys are so stinkin beautiful :)

Emily R said...

looks like you had fun. havent been to a concert in forever. i agree w/steph - you guys really are beautiful!!!

Sandi said...

Ok well I'm sure John Mayer was great...but hello Dawn! What about Ringo Starr and the all-starrs? Ben still wont stop talking about it :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Bday! So fun that you guys went to the John Mayer concert. I love his music and want to kick myself for not going. Glad you had fun!!

Lindsey said...

What agreat date, good call on going with friends. Y husband and I went to Secondhand Serenade and it just wasn't all the fun with the 2 of us, plus we were the oldest ones there, and we're 28! Anyway, this is totally random but I like to check your blog out sometimes cause I know Stacey likes keeping in touch with you. By the way, you look really pretty in that group picture.

Marianne said...

oh i'm so jealous girl. i would've loved to see him. i hope you had a great birthday and it sounds like chad took great care of you... you guys look so amazing.... :) what a cute family. hey i'm using lochlan for my 3rd boy.. funny huh, i picked out hte name when i found out it was a boy because i wanted something different and i thought it sounded familiar but not sure where and then i saw the kids names at the top of your blog and had to laugh..... tell him he has a name sake :)