Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Braeden

What a JOY to have in our family. . . I remember when you were born. . You came a month early during the ALLEN family reunion. It was fun to walk around with my mom and sisters and aunts while all the contractions were starting. THEN we basically had a HUGE PARTY in the delivery room with my parents, ALL my sisters, Chad's Parents, and HIS sisters. . . I think there were like 15 or so people PLUS all the Nurses (and of course the Dr, but he BARELY made it in the room before Brae came out) Then, within the first hour of Brae's life he had already had a root beer float spill on his head. I remember how cute Brae's DIMPLES were even as a baby, We could also tell how smart and observant Brae was even as a baby and young child. When Ashlyn was born and Brae was only 2 He was such a sweet heart always wanting to hold and kiss the baby, It has continued still... with Irelyn and with ANY BABY that is around Brae is always there to hold, kiss, hug, play with, etc. HE LOVES BABIES.

Brae is so goofy. . Always wanting to dress up in costumes, Like a Ninja Turtle, or Put Stickers all over, or color with marker all over himself... He was so funny looking for the laugh.


Braeden is so tough and CUTE... always wanting to be like his bigger brother . . . Shaving his head, putting on Tattoos, playing games, etc . . .

Brae LOVES to swim, LOVES to play sports, LOVES to ride bikes, scooters, SPY, etc.
He Loves to get dirty, and go camping with his dad and brother. Brae is a fun brother, He Likes to tease, joke around with and play with his brother and sisters, Brae is a STUD, a total ROCKSTAR. It is fun to watch your children grow. To turn into such CUTE SWEET LOVING PEOPLE . I Feel so blessed to have BRAEDEN in our FAMILY .
Happy Birthday SON, I LOVE YOU.
Brae is getting Baptized on Aug 9th!!!

6 comments:

Allison said...

How fun to see your family, Meela gave me her blog and had Stephanie Farnsworth's Blog link, and there I was able to find all of your families fun Blog's. How fun.

Tiffany said...

What a fun post! Your kids are so dang cute! I have always loves Brae's dimples. He is such a good boy- and takes such good care of my girls! Thanks for being my friend so we have the privelge of getting to know yuor sweet Brae better! happy birthday to you!

Emily R said...

happy birthday brae!!! he is SUCH a stud!!! i love his deep little voice and DIMPLES!!! i love how he catches fish w/his bare hands. i love how sweet he is to all the little kids. wish i could be there for his baptism!!!

KatieZ said...

Thanks for your comment. Wish you could have made it by the cabin. I'd love to see you again. Cute blog and cute family!

Afton said...

Wow, he is so big since the last time I saw him. He is so handsome! And those dimples...adorable!
~Afton

GregHansenfam said...

What a great tribute! Love the pics...