Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Party's .....

Lochlin's 9th Birthday Party





Lochlin didn't get a HUGE party like we normally do because HE kept getting in trouble... so Friday night we invited a 4 friends over for a MINI Tony Hawk Party.. They Skateboarded, colored Skate Shirts and watched the movie Transformers. It was so EASY... ESP compared to what I usually do.. Hopefully he had fun with a Small Party. . . and he learned his lesson NOT to get into trouble.

Ashlyn's 5th Birthday Party





Ashlyn's Party was so much fun... The front room was all covered in toole and lights.. and Pink stuff. We did Make Up, Hair, Pin the shoe on Cinderella, Made Princess foam sticker pictures and took pictures with Belle.. I am so glad to have a daughter to get to do these fun things FOR and WITH...

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Fun parties! I like how your "mini" party would be like a big deal for me. looks like they were both tons of fun. thanks for finally posting

Jennifer said...

FUN FUN FUN~ why don't you live by me? I need a party buddy. I love all the princesses. You're making me want a girl one day and I have this feeling we are an ALL boys family so Thanks a lot! That song is awesome too.

Marianne said...

how cute and how fun. i'm so glad that i'm getting all of these fun tips on how to be a fun mom when i have girls. You are so great at your parties. I love all ofyour ideas. Girl, you are so great at everything and you look great!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Dawn you are a great mom. I love all the effort you put in the parties for you kids to make them feel so special. Thanks for sharing your fun pics!

Lydia said...

DAwn this is owen. Your kids are loking sweet with their skateboards.....and Ashlyn's cute too. I am tryint o come down for christmas. ill se what i can do. k sweet as sistah.