Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chocolate Rain




OK I HAD to post this... Over the summer... It was late one night... Phanelb, Phanie, Chad and I were all up watching Jimmy Kimmel and this guy starts singing "Chocolate Rain" all four of us were in shock... What the heck.. Do we feel bad for him??? does he KNOW he is being made fun of??? We were all cracking up to the point of TEARS at this song... the people in the audience reaction's say it all. . .OH.. PLEASE notice the wonderful transitions that ABC uses during the song... We espically LOVE the STAR!!! BTW... you can download the MP3 of this song FREE (can you believe it, ha ha) from YOU TUBE!! Don't worry I already have it in my itunes play list.

I Love how Jimmy makes fun of him and calls him Darth Vader!!

SO I dedicate this POST to Steph, Steph and Chad... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

8 comments:

... said...

Dawn. thank you so much for posting this. i miss you and chad so much.

Lydia said...

K that made me laugh, but I think I would've laughed harder if Chad was watching it with me. But those audience reactions are classsic! I liked how he said his voice is really that deep and then you can hear it get higher then he goes even lower. Thanks for posting your weekly menu now i don't have to call and ask every day what's for dinner...although I probably still will call for other random things

The Farnsworth Family said...

Oh Dawn! The memories make my heart sing..."Chocolate rain..." I seriously almost pee my pants every time i hear this. Funny stuff!

Jennifer said...

That was funny. Is that really his voice?

Emily R said...

interesting??? i think chad and his commentary would make it SOOO much funnier though... i am serious about him starting a mystery science theater type thing for the shows i want to watch maybe we can hook my sling box to you guys somehow and then add his commentary (and shadow) oooooh that would make things SOO much better! ;)

Sarah Hawkins said...

Hope the whole crew had fun at Charlestons! Looked fun!

Chunky Monkey said...

OK that is Hil a rious.

Marianne said...

hey did you guys come to vegas this weekend. we sat by the phone waiting and waiting and we're so heart broken.... :(

ok so i'm totally kidding. we actually had 5 other families passing thru (friends and famiy) or that stayed with us this weekend. it was such a crazy busy weekend but of course i lvoed every minute of it. i did miss you guys though. :(