Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Crazy October!!

October is ALMOST over.... Not that I don't like October... It is just a super crazy month!! Mom came into town from Hawaii to watch the kids while we spent the weekend in VEGAS... (thanks mom')... I had Lochlin's Bday on the 17th, Chad's Bday on the 18th, we celebrated Loch's Bday last friday ( I have pictures and WILL post tomorrow) Then I havae Sharing Time this month... and we have the Primary Program on the 28th... Well Ashlyn's Bday was on Sunday and then Today we just had her little Princess Party... Which was SO MUCH FUN!! I am so happy I have a little girl that I can get all PINKED out for... (I WILL post the pictures from this tomorrow too) BUT after the party, dinner, clean up, I had to give my girls a bath to wash off all the glitter and makeup... Well... Irelyn was cracking up at a "tooting" noise so I HAD to grab the camera.. YES it was around the corner... I RAN and was only out of her sight for a few seconds.. WELL upon my return I capture her CUTE laugh at the noise... OH... and of course MUCH MUCH more.. Watch... You'll see!!! Chad was like... YOU HAVE to post that TONIGHT!!! so even though I am SOOOO tired... and am getting up WAY to early in the morning for the gym... Here it is...

6 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

That hysterically gross!I can't even count how many times that has happened to us.I took pictures too.(mainly because it was longer than Tatums leg)This video is funn cause you just so happen to be making farting noises at her.She showed you!

Susan said...

Too cute, except for the poop part, of course. You and your bodily waste pictures!

Heather had a blast at Ashlyn's party. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Jennifer said...

Note to self: if you make pretend farting noises you might actually end up with some bodily function mishap. I love your gasp on the video when you realize what had happen. Classic video footage. A Funniest Home Video winner for sure!

Marianne said...

ok that is funny. she's going to KILL you when she's older for posting that. oh the paybacks we as parents get on our kids.... that was awesome. :)

Lydia said...

What is it with you and poop, eh? But it did make me laugh. That's happened to me twice, the first time it was nice and solid so it wasn't too bad, but the 2nd had nothing solid about it yucky!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Seriously laughing my head off right now. Wish you were here so our faces could turn red together from laughter. I love your posts Dawn.