Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YucKKK AGAIN!!!

OK so I have been told that I post some GROSS pictures.. But what can I do... THIS is my life and isnt that what blogging is about.. SO Irelyn is sick STILL!!!! I am going NUTS.. She is on antibiotics now... The dr. last week didnt think she needed them but I BEGGED for him to give her something because she isn't feeling ANY BETTER.... I am so sick of being puked on... I am sick of washing her crib sheets 2 or 3 times a day... I am sick of giving her medicine (Musinex, Motrin and Breathing Treatments) I AM SICK OF HER BEING SICK....
I will be looking into an alergist because someone suggested she may be alergic to things and that is why she is always sick...
I DONT DO SICK... I am an ALLEN... Just ask Chad... I suck at being a parent, or wife, of someone sick.... I grew up NEVER being sick... You can cry when there is blood (but there better be a lot of it) and seriously ..... My family NEVER got sick growing up... I dont know how to give sympathy or how to handle it...
SO GET BETTER IRELYN....

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh man I feel for you. Max just got over the vomit bug but thankfully it only lasted 24hrs. Cleaning that stuff up is never fun. Especially when you just had your carpets cleaned that day. I'm not the best when it comes to sympathy either. When he started puking the only thing I said to Ted was hurry and get him on the tile so he doesn't get it on the carpet.

Eliason Family said...

So it must be going around like crazy because we have had are fair share of pucking the last couple of days too. The best was last night at the restaurant Brody lost his entire dinner down the hallway to the bathroom before Dave could get him there. The kid who we told to get a mop didn't look to excited about the cleanup, he had to be 16 so I really don't blame him! The joys of being a mom!

Lydia said...

You're right, we don't do sick...but I still feel so bad for little Irelyn, and you for having to clean all that puke up.

Susan said...

You're hilarious with your vomit pictures. Yuck. Hope she starts feeling better sometime SOON.

Emily R said...

i dont do sick either!!! hope she feels better soon!!! sorry about all the puke