Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I must be cRrrAaZY!!!

Ok so it is now 11:30 PM... i am totally packed and ready to go to Hawaii tomorrow... But what am I doing... I am INSANE... I cant sleep.. and I have to be up at 3:30 to get out the door by 4 AM... I think i am just SUPER excited to see my Mom, and 3 of My 4 Sisters...and for the Airline Adventure that lies ahead...

Emily got to Hawaii today.. Well I hope she got there. She called me from her layover in LAX.. Her little boy Aaron PUKED while on the flight from Houston to LA. aparently ALL OVER... So she had to clean him up all while holding her baby Nate in her lap. No one helped her.. I told her I would have pushed off my baby onto a flight attendant or nice looking stranger close by. well ... so she strips him down in the bathroom and wraps him in an airplane blanket and uses the sink to wash off the barf from all his clothes...
I hate to laugh at this.. but It is funny. . . So she has a Naked 6 yr old, a sweet little girl and a baby all by herself hanging out at the LA airport waiting for her connecting flight to Hawaii... What is going to happen on my flight... Alone... with 4 KIDS!!! I think i am prepared... I have a DVD player, snacks, Coloring Stuff, Books, but... HUMMM... I just remembered I should bring at least one change of clothes for Irelyn... I will let you all know what my Airline Adventure is like...

I Know I am cRrrAaaaZZZzzzyyyy for doing this flight alone with the Kids... I hope the 5 1/2 week stay in Hawaii is worth IT!!!

ALOHA!!! for now..

2 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Dawn that is so sad about Aaron. I hope it turned out okay. You might be a little crazy for making the flight alone, but it will be SO worth it. I hope you have one amazing trip!!!

Emily R said...

i am glad you made it dawn!!!!