Friday, August 15, 2008

The Weddings

Chad's Sister Shea got married to Josh on May 29th.



These Boys are so cute together. It isn't to often you can capture a moment with them together where they aren't on the floor wrestling around, Little Handsome Studs.
Ashlyn was so Beautiful that night. She looked all grown up and just loved spinning around in her dress.
Irelyn and Rexli seriously.. So cute RIGHT? I tried so hard to get a picture of them together looking at the camera.. IT NEVER HAPPENED. Maybe next time.




I realized I don't really have any pictures of Chad's family on my blog. so here everyone is. Chad is the oldest, then Tatum who married David Owens and they have 7 kids. CRAZY... Travis has little Jade who Ashlyn just loves since they are the only girls around that age. Ty has Tristyn and Draet'n (who wasn't there for the wedding) Mican married Paris Bland and at the time of this pic they only had Rexli.


The next month, June 28th, My BABY sister Stephanie married Nate. It was so much fun to have all my family in town we did so many fun things, Amazing Jakes, Swimming, Going out to Eat... I even got some of my sisters and mom to run with me in the morning. Thank goodness there aren't pictures of that.

Congrats Steph and Nate.... So glad you are finally married so I can stop thinking about planning it. Hope you had fun. I think it turned out really beautiful and we had a blast.

This was Chad and I at the Family Dinner.


My Handsome boys. Wish I got a picture with Chad with them. Maybe he could have gotten Brae to actually SMILE.
I just love my girls and thought they looked so cute in their little white dresses.

Me and Steph. . . at the shower on the EVE of her wedding.




5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

That picture of Ireland is beautiful! You and your sister are gorgeous.

Emily R said...

ok, so i need to get on the ball and do some better summer blogging...
1. please remove the picture of all of us where i look DEAD.
2. looks like you have had fun this summer... swimming, playing, and most importantly, hanging out w/me for a few days! ;)
3. read your crazy dream... for that very reason, i had to stop watching law and order - i kept dreaming the scariest stuff!!!

Stacey said...

I loved seeing the pictures of Chad's family. Martin and Cheryl look the same. Tatum looks like she could be one of the kids! Travis looks like he did but older, but Ty, Mican and Shea I wouldn't pick out of a crowd. Your sister and you are adorable. How did they survive a sweaty pre dawn run with you?? Those wedding pictures are beautiful! I'm jealous school is back in for you guys. We have almost 3 weeks to go.

Byron said...

So I know this ost is about other people, but you look soooo good Dawn! I hope you feel great about yourself, because you look awesome!

Jennifer said...

You're so funny. Thanks for the comment on my blog. You inspired me to post. Summer is just too crazy I decided. I love all these pictures and you are doing such an awesome job with your camera. So are you really coming for the girl weekend in Sept??? I'm so excited if you are! We will have a blast! See you soon.