Saturday, August 30, 2008

Smith's Cabin

Chad went to California for a weekend so I drove up to Pinetop with Heidi and her kids for a week.
Don't know if you can see.. But I let my kids get so DIRTY. I am so anal and retarded when it comes to dirt. I feel bad because I can't just let my kids be kids and get dirty usually... so while we were there. I let them get dirty. I still was a little bit freakish about it.. The boys wanted to build a fire so bad. They collected all the sticks they and made a teepee with them and used the pine needles.. I could tell they learned this stuff from their dad and from scouts. Heidi and I let the boys light it right before a rain storm was coming in ... we aren't as cool as a dad would be. How would 2 moms figure out how to put it out if it turned into a forrest fire??
Ash and Scarlett. Helping with the fire.. They were so cute together.


There was the greatest park we would go to. The kids loved the slides and swings. Plus the weather was so great so it was GREAT to be outside.

The Family Center had Arcade Games and stuff the boys had such a fun time on the motercycle game

There was the prettiest Lake the boys threw rocks in it, and went snake hunting. They were begging me that If they could catch a snake they wanted to bring it home for a pet. I SAID NO WAY!!!

Heidi, Scarlett, Skousen and Sutten. We had a GREAT TIME hanging out with you. Thanks for the fun memories.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Fun times. Glad you let go a little and let the kids get dirty. You lok fabulous. Miss you!