Thursday, September 13, 2007

Pay It Forward!!!


It's the PAY IT FORWARD Gift Exchange! (PIF) Here's how it works... I will send a handmade gift to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your bolg. (so you must be a blogger to participate). I was QUICK to comment on EMILY's BLOG, so now I am paying it forward!

Who doesnt like Gifts JUST BECAUSE!!! Not quite sure what I will be making.
I will be thinking about it while I wait for the first 3 comments.
I don't care if you are blog surfing either.
It is always fun to see what people are looking at my little ONLINE journal.

So... Just make sure that I get your email address in your comment so I can get your address.

HAVE FUN!!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I missed emily's so I gotta be sure to snag yours. Yay for gifts!

Eliason Family said...

So I must be lucky sitting here at 11:00 at night reading this! Count me in I love free gifts!

The Farnsworth Family said...

I am in. Just let me know what to do next.