Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Conversation with Kids

The Setting: Last night in the Car
Loch "Did you guys have Chalk boards or White Boards when you were in school?"
Chad "We had Chalk Boards"
Loch "LUCKY!!!"
Chad "Why is that Lucky?"
Loch "Cause you got to take two of the erasers and bang them together"I thought it was so funny that he even KNEW about banging the erasers. Oh the little things that kids think are fun.. I know the teachers back then probably HATED doing it.. but what kid DIDN'T want to bang the erasers outside.

5 comments:

Laura Fuller said...

OH! I've always hated touching chalk and the sound of it on the board gives me the chills!

Jennifer said...

so classic. I love the things they say. It's great that we can record them so they can look back laugh one day.

Deanna said...

We missed you in Primary yesterday! But you are going to be awesome in activities committee, that calling is perfect for you!

GregHansenfam said...

That is so funny. It is great that children make us laugh. It was great to see you in AZ. BTW Do you have Maddie's swim skirt by chance???

Claire said...

Hey I hope everyhting is going well for you. Haven't heard from you in a while. I am leaving for San Diego on Tuesday, So when you run your next marathon there I will come and cheer you on.