Tuesday, February 26, 2008

No Computer

Ok so a few weeks ago my computer just decided to NOT TURN ON!!! this stinks because I now have lost EVERYTHING on it.. I was good about backing up my pictures to a External Hard Drive but I have LOST all my iTunes Music BUMMER!! I am currently stealing a few minutes on my Brother In Law (Dan's) Computer while he is staying with us. But I will update when Either I get my comp fixed or I can convince Chad it is just time for a Mac!!! Hope everyone is doing well... 

BTW I am really wishing I were in TX right now... My Parents moved there in January, Phanelb and Emily have lived there for years, Cherry moved there at the beginning of February and Lydia is there visiting this week. So I am going to just sit here in my house and cry that I am not able to be with all my family. I MISS YOU ALL... Hope you are having a BLAST making salsa, singing, and staying up late watching movies. 

OH one last thing... I stood on the scale... Man I am getting bummed cause it just wont go down any further. I have been stuck for almost 2 months. I am hoping that adding running 4-6 miles at night will kick my butt into gear and help me start loosing lbs again. I am aiming for 10 lbs by spring break. ANYONE want to JOIN ME??? My gym schedule is still the same if anyone wants to come with me to any classes (see a previous post for that list) 

4 comments:

ashley said...

Dawn -I know how you feel about the no computer thing. I've been dying but we finally have ours up and we have our blog going. You look so good!!! We need to get together sometime. We really miss you guys a ton!

Jennifer said...

Dang those computers!! Uhhhh...for sure you need to get a MAC, you'll never go back! Especially with your sweet camera. You would love it. Watch some of the Mac vs. PC commercials on Apple.com That will seal the deal ;) Love ya!

Byron said...

1. We did the Mac switch over and have loved it. Do it Chad, just do it!
2. I know how you feel about being left out of the family gatherings. It is so LAME! We've been gone from AZ way too long.
3. I'm way in with you on losing 10 lbs by Spring Break! When is it? My baby is 10 weeks and I still have 20 lbs that have decided to stick around. No way! 10 lbs by when? I'm in!

Emily R said...

um... you missed out, but all that could be fixed if you moved out here!!! ;)