Monday, December 10, 2007

Have You STOPPED Checking??


I know I have been REALLY, REALLY bad at updating my blog lately... There is NO EXCUSE... Sorry Bloggers... I just haven't sat down at the computer. Chad is working from HOME... Which I LOVE... BUT.. he is at the desk all day.. I could take my laptop out of the room and use it somewhere else BUT.. It is just easier to NOT get on the computer at all... Our Family has been on a TV diet since we have gotten home from Hawaii this summer so I am not even wasting time watching Oprah, Desperate Housewives, or Gray's Anatomy. . . I honestly have just been busy getting end of the year stuff together for Primary, and Scouts, Tring to get up the Christmas Decorations, Helping in the Kids Classrooms, Trying to keep up on cleaning my house, organizing closets, cleaning out the garage, you know all that fun stuff... PLUS i am still going to the GYM usually two times a day 5:15 AM and 4:20 PM.. (ok I am down 40 lbs from the Hawaii pictures I have posted on this blog from July... Whoo Hoo... I just wish I felt comfortable getting pictures taken... NOT YET... a little bit more to go.. THEN I may do a BIG REVEAL Picture)
So This past weekend My Little Sister Steph Came into town to go with Chad and I to see DANE COOK... OK it was crude.. but SO DANG FUNNY. We had a blast. We had a GREAT weekend spending time with Steph and we were sad to see her go Sunday Afternoon. But... She will be back soon to help Mom and Dad MOVE to TEXAS after Christmas. YEAH for getting them back on the MAINLAND.





Well.. We just saw SANTA last night at the ANNUAL Howey Christmas Dinner. It is So nice to have Santa Stop by to see us so we dont have to fight the mall crowds, etc...



5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was beginning to wonder about you! So glad you posted. And 40lbs!!! WAY to GO!!! That is so awesome. That is a lot of hard work and dedication. Can't wait for the big reveal!

Sarah Mickalson said...

You look Hot! I wish I had your dedication and drive. I could really use to lose the last 15 lbs from my three years of being pregnant, but Paul is never home to watch the kids si I could work out (and no, my sun doesn't rise at 5am)

sarah said...

you amaze me. that is seriously awesome. you need an entire post on what you're doing to lose weight (besides the insane workout schedule). share your diet, pretty please??

Emily R said...

ok, WAY TO GO on the 40 lbs. wish i could go on a TV diet. you guys look HOT!!! love the christmas pics!!! thanks for the update!!!

Anonymous said...

holyRAP girl you look HOT, i've always thought you were drop dead gorgeous but you look like a super hot model. i'm really impressed and proud of you. way to go inspiring us all. You rock. i can't wait to see your reveal either.