Friday, December 28, 2007

DECEMBER

Ok so I am SOOOOO bad at blogging these days.. I thought I would try to do a catch up . . .


A Few weekend's ago my Aunt Sherri came into town with her kids We had such a fun time hanging out with them. Ashlyn and Sabrina were so dang cute together being little DIVA's together. and the boys; Lochlin Braeden and Spencer . . . What STUDS!! It was so great to see them and we are totally loking forward to spending time with the PLUMMER's Again Soon.


One NIGHT we went out with a FUN GROUP to RIGATONY's and then to F1 Racing.... IT WAS a BLAST to Goof off, be loud and obnoxious and have a SUPER FUN TIME with AMAZINGLY FUN people. . . Sherri, Shauna, Troy, Cliff, Lindsay, Dennis, Kinley, and Chad and I.

We Had so much fun racing eachother around the track and US girls had a BLAST playing dress up's with the JUMPSUITS.





Ashlyn had her MUSIC Performance with Miss JENNY Prince's THAT's ENTERTAINMENT group. I LOVE seeing Ashlyn on the stage... OK SO I AM PARTIAL but SHE IS SO GOOD. and I JUST LOVE hearing her sing. HERE is a video you can see for YOURSELF what a little cutie she is. Singing Sugar Pie Honey Bunch!!! Lochlin kept making her laugh but I LOVE watching her.









So we decided last minute that we would drive to TX to spend Christmas with my Family Emily and Joe, Stephanie and Dave, and Cherry and Scott. . . We have been having so much fun. BAKING, CLEANING, Decorating cookies, Going to the gym, Christmas Parties, Getting together with old FRIENDS Koya and Heather, Meeting up with Benny and Rhonda at their restraunt Poppy's (which was SO FABULOUS) It has been a BLAST here. I LOVE TEXAS. . . I don't know IF we will EVER come back to AZ....

The kids had a GREAT Christmas, The boys got Guitar Hero and Ashlyn was so excited to get the Hair Straightener that puts colors in your hair. My little GLAM girl.






Here are a FEW of the Photos' Hope ALL is going well with EVERYONE ELSE and HOPE everyone had a MERRY CHRISTMAS and has a safe and FUN New Years.




3 comments:

Lydia said...

looks like you guys are having a blast! it's too bad you all decided to ditch me and go to TX instead of UT....at least you included me in with the matching pjs. jk love ya

Anonymous said...

dawn, you are smokin hot girl. you look so hot......!!! you are motivating me to be more healthy. you have such a beautiful family and THE cutest kids.... i wish i had family in TX because i would love to visit there. i'm so glad you were able to go and had such a great time.... :)

Alisse Baldwin said...

That video of Ashlyn is SO cute! I love her little personality. I don't know if you ever saw my post about the primary kids last week... if not, you have to scroll down and check out Brae. He is such a crackup!