Monday, January 14, 2008

We Did It!!!


Today I was running errands Sprouts, Walmart, Costco and as I was driving by the mall on my way to Costco the frequent thought of "I really need to get Irelyn's Ears Pierced" crossed my mind. I pierced Ashlyn's when she was 8 weeks old. . . As Irelyn was an infant she was sick so often with ear infections I just couldn't bear to pierce her ears too. So I decided to stop procrastinating and to just pull in to the mall and DO IT!! Ashlyn was quite nervous for Ierlyn. She kept asking how bad it hurts and made cringing faces.... Irelyn was so happy right before giggling and playing with me I thought maybe I was making a mistake by jabbing needles through her ears knowing it is going to make her SCREAM at the top of her lungs for who knows how long. Well.. the lady doing it was really good and went really fast with the Ear Gun. Irelyn cried only for a minute, that is until she was handed a purple sucker to distract her. We think she looks adorable... Ashlyn picked out the PINK FLOWER earrings.

6 comments:

Lydia said...

so cute! i don't know when I'm gonna bring myself to do it my my girls

Sarah Mickalson said...

So cute!

Jennifer said...

She looks so cute! I love that Ashlyn was so concerned for her little sis.

Emily R said...

SOOOO cute! i need to do charity's still... but she told me the other day she just wants to keep using play earings... ;)

Marianne said...

i'm so jealous, if my next isn't a girl i'm going to cry :) you are such a great mom.

The Farnsworth Family said...

Irelyn is such a doll! Love her new bling...