Saturday, November 10, 2007

The Goal

Lose 2 Pounds this coming week!!!!

OK so this morning at the gym Tiffany Watkins and I decided to set a VERY reasonable goal of dropping 2 pounds this week... To reward ourselves... We are going to get manicures and pedicures Saturday afternoon. SOOO... to anyone else who wants to join us in this goal.. Commit HERE... We can push eachother through...

OH... If anyone wants to JOIN Tiff and I for any classes at Fitness Works this week
Here is the schedule we basically stick to. . .
Monday - 4:20 Step at Recker and Brown
7:30 Combat at Higley and Baseline
Tuesday - 5:15 AM - Pump at Higley
4:20 Step at Higley
Wednesday - OFF
Thursday - 5:15 AM - Pump at Higley
4:20 - Body Flow at Higley
Friday - 8:30AM - Step at Higley
Saturday - 8:30AM - Attack at Higley
9:30 - Pump at Higley (If we cant make the 7:20AM Pump before Attack)

SO Weigh yourself TODAY and Join us This weekend for a little Pampering

7 comments:

The Farnsworth Family said...

Are we really not gonna see your cute kids in their costumes? You still better post. I miss them:) Anyway, I want to join you. 2 lbs in a week is totally reasonable. I may just hit my goal too because today after church I started to run a fever and I feel a bout of the flu coming. Nothing like getting sick when you have 6 kids to take care of... let's hope it is just a small infection.

Lydia said...

I can join you, but in the opposite....gain 2 pounds this week. Actually I'd only like to gain the reccomended 1 pound, but for you I could eat just a little bit extra ice cream, cookies, brownies, cake, and left over halloween candy. Anywho, good luck!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome Dawn. You can totally do it. My friends and I started the Biggest Loser on Oct 1st. We have $600 in the pot. The competitor in me is in full force! I'm for sure joining in this weeks 2 lbs with you. Great schedule too! The 2 workouts a day is what makes the pounds come off for me too.

Emily R said...

wow
i should totally lose 2 lbs this week... i think i have been gaining 5 lbs a week.... does that mean i shouldnt eat this 100grand that i just unwrapped from the halloween bucket????

Natalie Hall said...

You guys are so darn dedicated!!!! You will do it.

Sarah Mickalson said...

Too motivated for me. I am too lazy to wake up and work out. Every time I lose the pregnancy weight I end up pregnant again, so I am not too motivated to lose it this time. Sad huh?

Heather said...

How about if I keep my weight gain to 2 pounds this week!! This is the month in my pregnancies that I usually gain around 8-10 lbs!! So 2 lbs. the week of Thanksgiving would be pretty darn good for me! ;)